Corporate Relations presentation
The purpose of the Corporate Relations Department is to develop exchanges between companies and the school to enhance the professional integration of students.
- Companies are integrated into the job/career service and regularly advertise work experience, apprenticeships or job offers.
- They help students develop their career projects (forum, speed meetings, business evenings etc.), regularly advertise offers in EM Strasbourg Business School for the Programme Grande Ecole(PGE) or Academic Masters, which provides companies with two different types of profile
- They are involved in pedagogy: their contribution improves the quality of the teaching; companies are also involved in the oral examination tests for the Programme Grande Ecole and in selection panels for the academic Masters. A professional is present on each panel to assess the applicant, also contributing to the School's notoriety and image; companies are also at the heart of EM Strasbourg's research.
- They can join a business network: E.M.Strasbourg-Partenaires, and enjoy certain benefits (see "A business network" section),
- Finally, companies are involved in the development of EM Strasbourg Business School via financial support in the form of the apprenticeship tax, donations or a financial contribution towards a chair.
Recruit a student >
Director, E.M.Strasbourg-PartenairesFrancis Schillio
+33 (0)3 68 85 83 84
Work Experience ManagerHélène Heintz
+33 (0)3 68 85 83 78
Apprenticeship officerCatherine Biehler
+33 (0)3 68 85 83 79
Graduates Management OfficerYévanne Doll-Talbot
+33 (0)3 68 85 83 76