Involved in pedagogy
Courses rely on the wealth of experience of numerous professional contributors, all of them recognised in their own field. Their vision reflects the economic and operational reality of business, which is one of the keys to the successful professional integration of future graduates.
Participating in panels
The EM Strasbourg Business School is among France's top 15 management schools and, as a result, its attractiveness is increasing.
Many businesses already support the school's development and our students are also appreciative of the presence of our partners on the oral panels of our entrance examination. Therefore the success of our entrance examination requires your involvement in this crucial stage for our future students.
Taking part in research: corporate chairs
The objective of a corporate chair is to facilitate cooperation between businesses and higher education on a management issue.
A corporate chair uses the human resources and skills of the business school, particularly in terms of research and education.
It also relies on business skills and practices and responds to an economic requirement.
Prerequisites for the creation of a corporate chair
A corporate chair can only be created when a number of conditions are met:
- Highlighting a management theme that is important to the socio-economic makeup of the community: A growing market, an innovative field, a fast changing business, etc.
- A lecturer-researcher to take on the corporate chair and who is recognised in their field both by their peers and by the economic community.
- A group of corporations ready to invest human and financial resources in such a project.
Activities of a corporate Chair
- Exchanges of best practices between companies in the form of regular meetings
- Holding theme based conferences that are recognised nationally and internationally
- Setting up specialist seminars
- Setting up case studies
- Arranging for group members to speak to students
- Creating courses that lead to graduation (MBA, Masters, etc.)
- Publishing scientific and professional articles
- Supply Chain Management (fr)
- Sustainable Development (fr)
- I.T.and Globalization (fr)
- Sales and Sales Management (fr)
- Managing Diversity (fr)
- Managing Innovation (fr)
- Caisse d'Epargne Alsace
- Managing the transmission of company ownership
E.M.Strasbourg Partenaires provides the host structure for the Chairs.
< Recruit a student Join a corporate network >
Director, E.M.Strasbourg-PartenairesFrancis Schillio
+33 (0)3 68 85 83 84