Join a corporate network
- A network of more than 160 businesses, the purpose of which is to help develop management training and research
- Lunches once a month in Strasbourg examining a particular academic issue
- An initiative in Paris to meet the needs of companies by organising breakfast meetings
- Tailor-made training courses
- Members' directory
- Participation in conferences, forums, Alsatian Economy Forum, Alsace Tech Entreprises forum, addresses by various economic experts
E.M.Strasbourg-Partenaires supports EM Strasbourg Business School, a unique education institution in France resulting from the merger between IECS and IAE Strasbourg.
The objectives of this corporate network are to:
- make it easier for you to recruit and train managers
- provide you with a network of businesses
- enhance your managerial innovation skills
- establish a constant and productive link between the School and the business world
> A genuine link between the School and the Business world
Do you wish to attract student and graduate managers?
The network offers you:
- A pool of over 2,200 students specialising in numerous management fields with three to five years of higher education attainments behind them.
- Priority access to our databases specifically targeted at students and graduates, when offering work placements, sandwich training and jobs.
- A cut price opportunity to join the Work Placements Forum: Forum Alsace Tech Entreprises held with eight other engineering schools bringing together some 4,000 students.
Do you wish to benefit from the School's managerial resources?
The network proposes:
- To support the careers of your staff members by offering them access to vocational training leading to diplomas.
- The benefit of the international expertise of students from more than 30 different countries.
Take part in our many meetings:
- Foundation Lunches: Held approximately once a month, these lunches bring together some fifteen companies around a set theme or to listen to your expectations of our Business School.
- Alsatian Economy Forum: A conference held once a year (in April/May) on a theme of concern to companies operating in the Upper Rhine area.
- Phare Conferences: These are theme based meetings held so that attendees can keep up to date with managerial innovations.
- Invitations ato conferences held by other members of the E.M.Strasbourg Partenaires partnership.
Do you wish to help bridge the gap between the School and the Business world?
The network proposes:
- Teaching in our curricula
- Taking part in Company Chairs
- Contributing to putting together new courses
- Taking part in selection interviews
- Contributing to the School's steering committees
- Taking part in the School's management bodies
- Helping to provide us with the development resources we need in the shape of people, premises and tools
< Involved in pedagogy
Director, E.M.Strasbourg-PartenairesFrancis SCHILLIO
+33 (0)3 68 85 83 84
Corporate Relations ManagementBernadette FISCHBACH
+33 (0)3 68 85 83 83