EM Strasbourg Business School
The Business School of an academic centre of excellence
EM Strasbourg Business School is the only French Business School to be part of a multidisciplinary academic centre of excellence: the University of Strasbourg. This model, inspired by international references, enables the combination of academic benefits and university support while relying on solid partners from the public sector, local authorities, E.M.Strasbourg-Partenaires (involving 170 partner companies), and the network of its 13,000 alumni. Enjoying extensive autonomy with regard to its development policy, located within a first-rate academic environment and benefiting from an EPAS accreditation for its Programme Grande Ecole, EM Strasbourg Business School will facilitate your development in a globalised world and teach you new forms of managerial behaviour.
Training responsible managers with a global perspective
EM Strasbourg Business School trains highly qualified entrepreneurs, managers and experts in management, able to evolve in a complex environment. In all Licence, Master, Doctorate and Executive Education programmes, the School strives to convey its core values of sustainable development, ethics and diversity to all students and continuing education trainees to prepare them to reinvent tomorrow's economic organisations.
EM Strasbourg Business School
- 40 full-time, continuing education and co-op curricula
- 87 core faculty members attached to 2 research centres
- Member of the French Conférence,des Grandes Écoles consortium and the national IAE network (Business Administration Institutes)
- supported by the Alsace Chambers of Commerce and Industry and local authorities
- over 500 business managers involved in lectures and the student selection process
Five major academic programmes
- The Programme Grande Ecole with its international focus - EPAS-EFMD accreditation
- The University Masters in management cluster, offering professional and research programmes in major management fields available both in full-time and co-op tracks
- The Executive Education Programme: continuing education qualifications (licence degrees, professional licences, Masters, university degrees, Executive MBA, etc.) and in-company training
- The doctoral Programme: access to the Augustin Cournot Doctoral School of the University of Strasbourg for the completion of a thesis in Management Sciences
- The Bachelor degree in International Affairs: university degree awarded after a 3-year curriculum, enables students to find employment in opera tional positions with an international dimension. It can also be the initial stage of a 5- year training course
Tomorrow, I'll Cycle to My Business School : deciphering a choice
Every single individual at EM Strasbourg Business School, whether they be students, continuing education trainees, professors or other members of staff can decide: Tomorrow, I'll cycle to my business school.
Although such a choice may seem to be merely anecdotal, it is in fact highly emblematic of the School's project and of what sets it firmly apart.
EM Strasbourg Business School's 7 differentiators include:
- a business school boasting a city-centre campus in the heart of a dynamic and cosmopolitan student town which has made a groundbreaking wager on soft means of transport,
- a strong awareness of the environment and of sustainable development, which - alongside ethics and diversity - is one of the three values upheld by EM Strasbourg Business School. These three values are equally embodied in the teaching, research and socioeconomic outreach activities of the School as well as its very functioning,
- the wish to break away from classical and stereotyped representations of management. EM Stasbourg aims to provide lifelong training for reflexive managers and reflexive future managers who are eager and able to give meaning to their actions whilst preserving their work-life balance,
- the opportunity to fully participate in a globalised world in which one has to identify emerging good practices - EM Strasbourg Business School allows each and every student to spend one complete academic year in full immersion in one of 175 international host institutions,
- new managerial behaviour styles that place a premium on recognition and team project management. Thanks to the cutting-edge research undertaken within its two research laboratories , EM Strasbourg Business School is able to keep a constant watch on workers' expectations, and is committed to making “responsibility” a centrepiece of its project,
- openness to others and to other fields of research and expertise – since EM Strasbourg Business School is the sole business school in France to be incorporated into a university pluridisciplinary Cluster of Excellence, the University of Strasbourg. Thus the School offers dual degree programmes both on site and abroad,
- the choice to go forward, the choice of a trajectory: EM Strasbourg Business School affords its students the opportunity to embark on a study path of excellence leading to a PhD, the new corporate frontier for high potentials. It also allows them to build their professional trajectory thanks to the support and care of an outstanding network of enterprises and alumni.
Therefore take the option of cycling to your business school. It is a rare opportunity teeming with promises and meaning, an opportunity that is up for the taking at EM Strasbourg Business School. Cordially yours,
Figures and dates >
PGE communication managerMichèle Schmitt
+33 (0)3 68 85 83 63
Masters/EE communication managerIsabelle Suhr
+33 (0)3 68 85 83 64